- Express Check In
- Restaurant menus and room service in digital format
All our restaurant and room service menus can be viewed on our mobile devices by scanning the QR code located at various places inside the restaurants.
We redefine our cleaning and sanitizing processes
- Frequent cleaning of common areas: reception, halls and restaurants.
- Availability of personal amenities kits for the guest.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant towels available in rooms and high contact points in all hotels.
We have quick access to contact medical centers and pharmacies near our hotels.
Recommendations for our guests
The following measures can help people prevent possible infections:
- Wash your hands often or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Abstain from touching your nose or mouth, which are common routes of infection.
- Avoid handshaking and other forms of physical contact.
- Keep a distance of at least 6 feet from other people.
- Wear a face mask, to prevent the spread of the disease.
- If you don’t wear a mask, but cough and sneeze, cover your nose and mouth with your elbow flexed or with a tissue; then throw it away and wash your hands.
- Avoid touching high contact surfaces, such as elevator buttons, with your hands. Use your elbow instead.
- Preferably use a credit or debit card as a payment method. Avoid cash.