Relax in a boutique-style hotel in the exclusive neighborhood of Samborondón when you stay with us at Hotel del Parque. Our location in a 19th-century building set within the Parque Histórico makes us the perfect retreat in Guayaquil. Stroll the park, explore local restaurants, and visit the chocolate museum.
Immerse Yourself in the Culture of Ecuador
Hotel del Parque sits within a historic park and offers guests unique insights into our local culture with our chocolate and coffee experiences. Step closer to nature at our wildlife sanctuary and healing herb garden. Read or play games over complimentary juice and cookies in the Reading Room or meditate in our 19th century chapel. Our hotel also includes a spa with views of the tropical gardens.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Fitness Center
- Spa in a wood-beam bell tower with 360-degree views over the gardens
- Reading Room with 24-hour complimentary coffee and juice, fresh-baked cookies, and pastries
- Chapel with Gothic, Renaissance and Mediterranean features
- Two inner patios with fountains and tropical trees
- Guest experiences such as a kids’ scavenger hunt, herb garden, and wildlife sanctuary
- 24-hour room service